Asheville, NC Tax Problem Solver Firm | Back Taxes Owed Page | Blue Ridge Tax Advisors, Inc.
Client Portal:   

You have filed your returns but didn't have the money to pay what was owed. You may think, "Oh well---I will catch up next year." Before you know it you find yourself several years in arrears and suddenly there is a notice from the IRS, stating that you owe three or four times the original amount.

It's truly amazing how fast tax penalties and interest add up. Now you have a choice, you can write a big fat check and pay the full amount, including interest and penalties. Or you can just keep ignoring them while the penalties and interest keep piling up.

Luckily, we offer several options when it comes to resolving unpaid taxes. These might include an Offer In Compromise, an Installment Agreement, or even placing your tax account Currently Not Collectible!

Please complete the form below to get a consultation with one of our tax specialists.

Best Time To Call

Login   Search   Privacy Policy   Disclaimer